Showing all 1 results
Mix, aerate, or blend products quickly with the EZ Paddle Mixer. Our mixers are designed to handle products providing you with versatile machines for a variety of activities in agriculture, excavations, and roadwork. Whether you want to mix substrate with your soil or combining different materials to create a special blend, our paddle mixer is perfect for efficiency and economy.
What You Can Mix
You can use our EZ Soil Mixer to mix a variety of materials and substances:
- All types of soil
- Wood shavings
- Saw dust
- Peat moss
- Other potting materials
- Other substrates
Paddle Mixer Features
Every paddle mixer is different, and we see to it that ours is better than what you would normally find on the market. In fact, we’ve designed our EZ Mixer with features that make it much easier to use and more functional:
- Bomber discharge doors. This style of door makes it easy to load and unload materials from your mixer, allowing you to streamline your mixing process and scale up production quickly. It also makes clean-ups faster, allowing you to clear materials in much less time, and provides access to hard-to-reach nooks and crannies so that you can remove any leftover materials from the previous mix.
- Interchangeable paddle design. Forget using the same mixing pattern for every material. Our EZ mixing machines feature an interchangeable paddle design that allows you to fine tune your mixing process to match your requirements. With our customisable paddle system, you can create the consistency and performance that you need for your project. Not only will this help you produce better results for your mix, but it can also help reduce material waste.
- Linkable to the EZ Bag-It 30 Bagging Machine.Connect our EZ commercial soil mixer with the EZ Bag-It 30 machine, giving you a fast and efficient bagging process for your finished materials. Whether you’re transporting mixed soil to another site or producing blended materials for sale, this bag integration feature will help reduce production times and improve workflow.
- Single or Three-Phase System Integration. We design your EZ commercial soil mixer to accommodate single or three-phase systems. Single-phase drives are ideal for small projects and standard mixing, making them perfect for private or residential use. Three-phase drives, on the other hand, are ideal for demanding projects and industrial-level operations.
- Standalone design. The EZ paddle mixer features a practical standalone design that lets you use it either by itself or with other machinery. This versatile design allows you to include it in your workflow whenever it’s needed, saving you time and resources in your production process. Whether you use it on its own or on top of the Bag-it 30 Bagging machine to enable mixing and bagging in one process, you’ll find our Paddle mixers to be one of the most versatile today.
Get Your Heavy-Duty paddle Mixer from EZ Machinery Today
If you’re looking for a tough yet easy-to-use paddle mixer for your project, our EZ Soil Mixer is the one.
We’ve built our paddle mixer to handle a wide variety of materials, giving you a reliable and versatile mixer that you can use for different projects.
Whether you’re after a commercial mixer for industrial use or a smaller mixer for agricultural and smaller projects, you’ll find our mixers to be incredibly useful.