EZ Rotary Tiller
The EZ-Tiller Rotary Tiller attachment is ideal for ground preparation prior to planting. The unique design allows the tiller to engage up to 110mm underground and the reversible tines provides for low cost operation for commercial and hobby farmers alike, saving hours and hours of manual labour!
The EZ-140-RH Tiller can run off standard and high flow hydraulics and can be used on both excavators and Skid Steer units. The offset design means you leave no wheel tracks behind. The minimum flow rate required is 55lpm and the maximum relief pressure is 240Bar. If it’s specialising in landscaping and lawns, or specialised ground preparation the EZ-140-RH Rotary Tiller is the machine for you.
- Enclosed Motor protection chamber
- Direct drive motor application
- 110mm tilling depth
- 1400 mm operating width
- Replaceable hardened tilling blades
- Multi-position adjustable skids
- 55 – 100LPM recommended flow
- Skid steer mount if required