EZ Heavy Duty Series of Soil Aerators
High-quality soil aerators are extremely sought after for their ability to make short work of any soil density. Our EZ Machinery aerators are built tough to tackle even the harshest of the Australian conditions, and they offer exceptional performance time and time again. These aerators are made to shatter soil and allow greater water absorption, leading to stronger crops and hardier pastures.
Our range of EZ soil and pasture aerators are custom-made in Australia, and they can be designed to suit your exacting standards. If you need a seed distributor attached to your aerator, we can also arrange for this to fit easily. That’s because all of our machines are engineered in here in Brisbane, and we design and manufacture them all in our warehouse on-site. Add customised soil aerators to your farm equipment today and get more done with less effort.
Features of EZ Soil Aerators
The heavy-duty frame design and the high wear-resistant tines makes the EZ-Aerator a strong choice for your soil aeration needs. Hitching quickly and easily to your tractor or machinery, the EZ Aerator offers exceptional soil turning and tilling for fast and effective aeration.
- Heavy duty construction
- Heavy duty shafts and capped bearings
- Cast tines
- CNC cut for accuracy
- 100% powder-coated framing – Provides higher resistance to corrosion and damage.
Every item from us is 100% Australian-made – All EZ Machinery is manufactured and assembled in our South East Queensland facility, ensuring compliance with Australian standards.
When you have an EZ Aerator tilling the soil for you, you’ll enjoy a variety of benefits that truly make it worth your money.
- Save time. The EZ Aerator lets you till and aerate your soil quickly and efficiently, saving you plenty of time and effort throughout the year. And because you can get the job done faster, you have more time for other activities. This increases your productivity, which can then lead to more revenue overall.
- Ensure consistent aeration. With its cast tines and CNC-cut parts, the EZ Aerator ensures consistent aeration wherever you use it. This means fewer passes over the soil and faster tilling and aeration. Work will be straightforward and easy to manage with this heavy-duty tool.
- Get a machine that lasts for years. The EZ Aerator is designed and built for toughness, allowing it to withstand years of intense use over the most challenging soils. With the EZ Aerator, you’ll have a machine that you can rely on for years.
- Versatile. You can use the EZ Aerator for a variety of agricultural activities. Aside from aerating your soil, you can also use it to alleviate soil compaction and assist in soil cultivation or renovations. It is also versatile enough to use in different types of soil densities, making them one of the most useful equipment for farming and agricultural work.
The EZ Aerator is 100% made in Australia, and we manufacture everything in our north Brisbane facility. By building everything in-house, we ensure all our EZ Aerator comply with Australian standards for safety and quality.
Get the perfect soil aerator for your work, whatever it may be. You can customise the EZ Aerator however you want, building it to your own width or adding extra features like seed distributors that would come in handy for your work.
The EZ Aerator features a heavy-duty frame that’s completely powder-coated, providing higher resistance to corrosion and impact. Its tines are also designed to be wear-resistant, making them more durable and long-lasting.
You can hitch the EZ Aerator to your tractor or machinery easily, making it a great addition to your current setup. Spend less time fiddling with your equipment and more time on the field so you can get more work done faster.
We designed and built the EZ Aerator for Australia’s harsh environments, ensuring they can do the job even in the most challenging sites. Australia has some of the most extreme environments in the world, so you need machines that you know can withstand it.
Get a Tough, High-Performing Soil Aeration Machine
We are proud of our high-quality, heavy-duty soil aeration machinery. If you would like to know more, please contact us or take a look at our soil aerators online. We custom-build all of our machinery in-house, so if you’re after something a little different, or something to suit your particular needs, get in touch. We can create whatever you want.